A show for children from ages 4 but not more than 8 years old
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Show will be held in the Junior Show Arena
Registration will be will be available before the show
Animals are provided
1. Child must be at least 4 years old, but not more than 8 years old as of the date of the show.
2. One entry per person. Written parent/guardian permission required. Consent form available at the show.
3. No entry fee.
4. Ribbons and buttons for participation will be given to all showmen.
5. Animals will be provided.
6. If rules are not followed, ringmaster will ask the participant to leave the show ring.
7. Entry notification with consent form must be submitted before the show date, Tuesday, August 20, 2019.
8. The Union County Fair is not responsible for accidents, injury, death, or damage.
This show is sponsored by MCML 4-Leaf 4-H Club.